Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, certain third party merchants who sell products on the Grofers App are offering a cashback equivalent to the difference in the value of a product that is ordered by a user.
This offer applies only to orders placed on the Grofers App with specified third party merchants (“Offering Merchants”)**.
- **Offering merchant(s): Super Store operated by LA Super Retail Private Limited, 90Minutes Retail Private Limited and/or Commoncity Retail Private Limited.
- Lowest prices guarantee is not valid on fruits & vegetables.
- Cashback will be provided only if the customer is able to provide proof for validation of the difference in price of a product with same weight, product description, variant which is purchased on the same date & in the same city.
- Subject to validation by Grofers and/or the Offering Merchant(s), to avail the offer on purchase(s) made by t customer, he/she will have to submit proof (App image with date, Printed Tax Invoice, Newspaper Ad with date, Pamphlet, Website screenshot with the link where the price is active for at least 24 hours after availing the offer.)
- The proof of difference in price should be from the same city as the order placed with Grofers.
- The complaint for Price difference has to be raised within 3 days of order being placed.
- Subject to validation by Grofers and/or the Offering Merchant(s), the offer can be availed for any price difference pre/post 3 days of order being placed with Grofers.
- Subject to terms and conditions of Grofers Cashback, the difference in price will be credited post-delivery, into the Grofers Wallet.
- Cashback shall at no time exceed 20% of MRP of each product and/or INR 250 at a cart level, and/or INR 1000 per user/month.
- Cashback will be calculated on the net product price, however exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Offer shall be subject to verification by the Offering Merchant in conjunction with Grofers.
- Grofers does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this offer.
- The Offering Merchant may at its discretion withdraw, alter, modify or otherwise change the offer without notice. The offer may also be withdrawn by an Offering Merchant on occurrence of force majeure events.
- The offer may be extended or terminated by Grofers and/or the Offering Merchant(s).
- Any disputes arising relating to or connected with this offer shall be subject to the dispute resolution mechanics set out in the terms and conditions of use of the Grofers App.