With the outbreak of the Covid-19 crisis, we prioritised what’s most valuable for us – Health and safety of our staff, associates and our customers and implementing a series of safety, and hygiene measures at every touchpoint at our warehouses allowed us to ensure just that. While our associates are committed to ensuring the safe and hygienic delivery of your grocery, we are committed to their health and safety.
Here is a look at the measures we have implemented at our warehouses to tackle the Covid-19 crisis:
1) Mandatory screening at every point: We use contactless thermometers to do temperature checks on our staff. This is a crucial preventive measure to flag any possible symptoms of Covid-19 and take immediate steps to quarantine.
2) Sanitizing every nook and corner: This includes regular cleaning of the floors, sanitizing, and disinfecting of our warehouses.
3) Frequent sterilization of crates: The sterilization of the crates ensures that our grocery stock is placed in sanitised and sterilized storage. This further facilitates the hygienic delivery of all our orders.
4) Sanitizers at every touchpoint: Hands-free sanitizer dispensers are placed at every point in the warehouses ensuring our staff practices regular hand washing. We also make masks and caps available to our staff regularly.
5) Maintaining social distancing: We have marked spots 3 feet apart at various points in our warehouses. We also facilitate social distancing at the break rooms and cafeterias.
A safe and hygienic workplace for all our partners further ensures that all your essentials are hygienically packed and safely delivered. We are committed to ensuring the safety and health of our partners and our customers through these times.