The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented crisis. The severity of the situation has forced the Indian government to extend the lockdown. The only way to defeat the virus is by actively maintaining social distance.
The restriction on outdoor movement signifies that the role of online delivery platforms has become even more crucial for supplying all essential goods. Grofers understands the responsibility to serve the community by delivering groceries and household essentials
Right from the beginning , the safety of our customers has been of utmost importance. At Grofers, we have heightened our already existing stringent health & hygiene measures – to ensure the safety of our customers as well as our warehouse personnel and our delivery partners.
We are following multiple preventive measures across our warehouses, with on-ground staff and our delivery fleet:
- We are conducting a mandatory screening of the staff using infrared contactless thermometers every day.
- We are disinfecting and sanitising our warehouses every 3 hours to keep the inventory virus-free.
- Our inventory crates are also being washed and disinfected after every usage.
- Our delivery partners are trained to follow the best hygiene practice and are instructed to change their face masks every 2 days.
- We have stepped up our safety measures by introducing Zero-Touch deliveries. Additionally, we also urge our consumers to choose online payment methods to avoid human contact.
While you instil your trust in us, we shall continue following all the safety measures and get your groceries hygienically packed, and safely delivered at your doorstep.